Monday 18 June 2007

Family times




While i get my hands on the rest of the nuwaraeliya pics, i was having some family times just yesterday. I really wanned to get wet somehow and we were off to this sea side place ahungalla. sadly the sea was kinda rough this time of year. I was restricted to the pool. I really need some time with my breathing technique.. the only thing i could do best was to float.. having the little guy my nephew really energizes the surrounding.




Couldn't believe i didn't actually go to the sea. well it's true that i had enough of sea at pankor island.
This place called "Heritance" has been totally renovated after being washed away by the tsunami. It seems a foreigner had got the news of the tsunami coming there and all the people have been evacuated. some of the people in the restaurant have been washed away to the kitchen.. hehe only minor injuries gladly..










Nothing like a good lunch after hours in the water. food was great. Too bad me or my bro aren't heavy eaters though.. when will we ever grow!

No comments: