Thursday 15 November 2007

Near By

These were some objects taken from the f/1.8 50mm. The shallow DOF and great picture quality are it's advantages.

A tree on a tree


Machinery


Cup n dishes


Vegi stack


Thought this looked interesting.. the texture etc. Shallow depth of field isolates the subject well and gives smooth backgrounds..


This is a variant of coconuts know as "King coconuts" which is kinda a fruit, very refreshing and just the right amount of sweetness. It seemed many of my frens didn't know this in Malaysia..


Spices. Sri lanka consumes huge doses of it.. yea it burns..


Man in da house..


Wedding prep


Study time


Mirror mirror on the wall..


Window pattern

2 comments:

+cheeps+ said...

Wedding? I guess a bride has been prepared for u. Did she welcome u at the airport?

hyperdrive said...

and why would i wanna giveaway my freedom n share my salary just when i'm gonna get my first.. haha